We’re excited to be releasing our first free anti-racism poster for schools and students. We want all schools to be able to showcase they are open for all, regardless of race, faith, ability or identity.
As a hate crime and anti-racism charity, we work with a lot of schools and students across, South Gloucestershire, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset.
There are many ways that SARI can support you and your students:
- Leading assemblies, classroom sessions, lectures and workshops.
- Running one-to-one and groups sessions with victims or offenders.
- Conflict resolution and restorative justice sessions.
- Advice and guidance on your policies and procedures.
- Teacher and staff training.
For more information on our racism and hate crime provisions for schools, teachers, educators and students please see our ‘Teachers’ section.